Samstag, 20. September 2008

There's a first time for everything!!!

I finally bought a call phone and I also bought a dress to go to the disco =) Last weekend I went to the movies with some of my friend and my brother and we watched a movie called " Viaje al centro de la tierra". It was all Spanish, and I didn't understand everything, but quite a lot =) It was really fun! Here foreigners are called gringos/gringas. Charo was chatting with her friends and one friend asked her " UNA GRINGA VIVE EN TU CASA?" It was really funny, because I was sitting next to Charo......I have another new friend (the same guy), who was in America for a year and speaks really good English. His name is Junior, but I call him JJ, just like everybody in America did. =) I tried typical peruvian food, which was sea food. It was REALLY salty, but ok.

Keine Kommentare: