Samstag, 20. September 2008

Talent show and Disco =)



On friday there was a talent show in my school. Some kids from my class danced to " We go together" from Grease and I sang " I'm Yours". There were many people and it was really fun. Mama and abuela (grandma) couldn´t come, because they went to a fashion show, but Charo, Salva (her BF) and Edu came, and I think they liked it =)



<--Daniela (one of my best friends)






<-- Jorge and Daniela *lol*



<-- Fiorella, Pierina, Liz, AnaLu y Daniela =)





Gianmarco y yo =)


After the show we went home, Charo straightened my hair, did my make up, her friends and her BF came to our house and then our dad took us to queens. Actually you have to be 18 to get in, but they don't ever check ID, and there are 13-year-olds in there. At first it was a little boring, but then my friend AnaLu came and I went with here to a table, where there were other people we knew from our school ( one year older ). We talked, had fun, and danced,....well,...I tried,....they taught me how to dance reggaeton, and a little salsa and it was extremly fun. I danced with AnaLu and some guys from my school. We went home at 2:30, it was fun =)

The next day I was woken up by someone knocking at my door. It was my brother and he said " tus amigos estan aqua", which means " your friends are here". I jumped out of bed, washed, put on some clothes and went downstairs and there they were,...many of them. They had just come from "colegio Montessori" where there was some kind of event, and they were all wearing their school uniform. We talked a little and then I went with them to Montessori and we walked around a little. Almost everybody left and in the end it was just my two friends Jorge, Carlos and me. They walked me home, we talked a little and then they left. I am SO HAPPY to have such awesome friends!!!!!! They are SO NICE!!!


















1 Kommentar:

Joanne Cogswell hat gesagt…

Dani,

thanks so much for keeping up your blog...i am so proud of you and all the "first time" experiences you are having. stay confident! sounds like you are getting to sing a bit~ why not put up a video of you singing with your new friends..on facebook.

love ya,
chicken