Sonntag, 10. Mai 2009

FELIZ DIAA!!!!

my friend Carlos, the birthday boy and I
one of my best friends Carlitos and I
Maria and my boyfriend Carlos
Maria and I

My brother Giampi, Maria and I

Maria and I eating Cebiche ( raw fish )
Maria's aunt Karina, Maria and I
Maria's uncle Alejandro, Maria and I + lemon pie =)
we ate cabrito!

On Friday we went to school for a mothers day show. Then on Saturday first Maria came to my house and we drank Piña Colada with my brother Giampi and his friend Gerson. I played the guitar and we all sang, which was really fun!! Then I went to a friends birthday party with my friends Maria, Carlos, and my boyfriend Carlos. =)

On Sunday ( mothersday) I was invited, by Maria's grandma, to have lunch at their house. The rest of my family went to Catacaos, and I went to Maria's house. She has a ginormous family, she lives with three families( aunts and uncles+ cousins ), her mom and brothers and her grandparents. We ate Cebiche, Cabrito and lemon pie. They drank beer, and I drank wine and we had a really good time, her family is awesome!!
I gave my Peruvian mom and aunt a little box of chocolates and a card each, and my mom in Austria, a phone call, which always makes her happy. =)

Keine Kommentare: