Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009

Examenes



This week the bimestral exams started. In the exams all the kids from 11-16 years get split up into different class rooms, so you would most probably end up with only 2 or 3 kids from your class, which makes it almost impossible to cheat.

On Monday I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. studying for my Fisics exam. On Tuesday I stayed up until 1 a.m. studying for my Geography exam. On Wednesday I went to bed early (around 11p.m) because I had an english exam on Thursday. It's not like I don't have to study anyhting at all for the english exam, because the vocabulary is kind of hard, and I always get mixed up with the tenses. In the afternoons I rest and in the evening I go the gym (started on Monday) and do Spinning. ( look it up if you don't know what that is)

On Thursday we didn't have classes , so we in the evening Tefy, Ricardo, Sebas, Gerson, Giampi, Jose, Carlos and I sat by the basket ball court, talking, listening to music, and just having a good time.

On Friday Tefy and I went to Ricardo's house with all our friends and at midnight we sang Happy Birthday to Jose who turned 18. We stayed there for a while, enjoying quality time with our friends.

On Saturday in the evening I went to the movies with my borthers Javier and Giampi and a friend of his and saw "X-man, wolverine", which was awesome! Then we went home. My parents had gone to a wedding and Tefy to Jose's house, for his little birthday party. I didn't have my moms' permission to go, but my aunt ( which usually never happens) gave me permission until 12 o'clock to go to Jose's house, which was extremly nice of her. =)

It was also the family dog's (baby oso) birthday. =)


On sunday I stayed up studying until 3:30 a.m. because I had a math and civics test the next day.

2 Kommentare:

Chrissiboi hat gesagt…

Hey sista!

Interesting to hear about the system they have to prevent cheating. What a difference to Austria, huh? Here cheating is all but discouraged in many classes. Also, it is interesting to note that although the level of instruction is said to be lower than at Austrian schools, they make more of a effort to keep students honest and preclude cheating.

Good for you that you're getting a regular workout at the gym. I'm attempting to burn off some of the "Winterspeck" myself. ;)

Don't forget to find the right balance between studyin' and partyin'! The Matura is inexorably drawing nearer! :)

Love ya & miss ya tons,

Chrissiboi

Dani New hat gesagt…

hey brotha!!!

the system to prevent cheating is really good!
i go to the gym every day and I sweat a lot, it's really good exercise!!
I really don't go out that much anymore, because my papa here set up this rule that we can only go out friday OR saturday and we're not allowed to go out during the week,...and this past week and this week I stayed up until 1a.m. minimum, and 4a.m. maximum, studying for my tests,...so when I come back I'll be ready to study!! =) but of course I would appreciate your help!

Love ya, I miss u too!!!

Dani =)