Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2008

finally switching family

So, I have had some problems with my family, mostly with my mom, because she has never been happy with me, so today I am switching families for good. I'll be living with a lady from AFS for a couple of days, then on the weekend we're going to Chiclayo for a AFS fiesta, and when we come back, I don't know where I'm gonna live, which pretty much sucks!!!!!!! =(
I really tried everything I could with the Seminario family, but for them I guess it was never good enough......
Right now I don't have a family, I don't have a home, so all I got right now is my friends.....

jose y carlos =D te quieren de verdad

So in the evening my mom brought me to Mery's house with all my stuff. I said goodbye to Charo and Eduardo and mom. My mom told me "te quiero mucho", I cried and they were sad too, but what can you do, right? We decided to be friends and mom promised me that she would make my dress for my fiesta de promocion, which is really nice of her....
So now I just have to wait until AFS finds a new family for me,....then we'll see how that turns out, but hey, nobody should be worried about me, cause I'm fiine, and my friends and the people from AFS are extremly awesome and always there for me!!!

Keine Kommentare: