Sonntag, 30. November 2008

doing things on my own


During the week I almost never go to the center, and on weekends only sometimes, so when I run out of something I need, I gotta go by taxi to the supermarket. Normally Steve, or one of my peruvian friends goes with me, but on Friday I went to the center, without meeting up with someone, alone, for the first time. I bought the stuff I needed and went back home in taxi. Then there was a science fair in my school, which we were expected to attend wearing our school uniform, and then after that I went to Tefy's house to get ready for the despdida, which is organised by cuarto for the students of quinto.

Yesterday Diego left for Lima, which is where he's going to be studying from now on. He has preparation classes for a big exam in March to get into a really good military college. We broke up, because long distance relationships are really hard, so I'm pretty sad about that,..... = (

Keine Kommentare: