Freitag, 20. März 2009

School stress

Wow, I can't believe the day school started again is only 2 weeks ago, because it already feels like a month of school. Every afternoon I come home with a red face, from the sun, and all I want to do is take a cold shower and sleep, but I can't because I hace tons of homework to do and tests to study for. I don't take Comunicacion (Spanish) tests, because I'm not on that good a level of Spanish as the native speakers, but in all the other subjects I do, which is sometimes still pretty hard.
In the afternoons I mostly just do my homework, play the guitar, watch TV or sleep, because I'm not allowed to go out, unless it's to a friends house to do homework or study, which is what I did this week. I went to my friend Analu's house with " the new girl" Ale and we studied math and phiscs. In the evening my boyfriend usually comes to see me.

Keine Kommentare: