Freitag, 19. Dezember 2008

Fiesta de Promocion!!!!!!!

Steve and I


Tefy and Winnie (her best *boy*friend)









Tefy y Ricardo






























On Wednesday I moved into Tefy´s house. We don´t have my bed set up yet, so we squeezed into one bed =) In the morning we had to go to school, because Tefy and lots of my other friends from quinto had repeat exams, cause they failed the ones before. I waited for a couple of hours. Yesterday in the afternoon I went shopping for my corsage with Steve, because he´s my pareja for the fiesta. Then in the evening we got ready and everything and first went to school for the graduacion ceremony. We were really late, it was almost over, but we were just in time for the group foto, so we quickly out on the graduacion gound and the hat. Then we went to the fiesta, which was in a really fancy back yard of a huge house. First every student from quinto danced with their mom/dad. This is the part were I just watched, cause I didn't have anyone to dance with. Then we danced walz with our pareja and then just sat around, talked, danced and had a good time. At 3 we were kicked out of the house. All the parents left at 3, and so did Tefy and I, because she had another make-up test the next day. She was really mad at her mom for that, but what can you do, right??

2 Kommentare:

fn hat gesagt…

Hi Dani!!
So glad to hear you have found a new place to live, y con una amiga!

What I can't understand is why Tefy was upset that she couldn't party right up until the point when she had to sit down and take that make-up exam.
I mean, How much do you have to study when the questions are like:

1) How much eye shadow should be applied when the sun is directly overhead?

2) What good is lipstick on a pig? (I take it you were following the Election 2008...you know, with that Baroque O'Bama guy)

Don't you miss my stupid jokes?!?
Well, I sure miss you not missing them...

Love ya,
Talk to you from Grandma's!

Pady

Dani New hat gesagt…

oh, pady, believe it or not, I sometimes do miss your stupid jokes, although some of them are just pathetic =)
well, she passed the exams, and now we're all happy!!!! =)

talk to you soon,
love,

Dani